Party Mimosa by All Recipes
- 1 (12 ounce) can apricot-mango nectar
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle cold champagne
Mint Julep recibe by Hindsight Bride
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of mint syrup
- Crushed ice
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) bourbon
- 1 (4-inch) cocktail straw or coffee stirrer
- 1 fresh mint sprig
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Place mint leaves and Mint Simple Syrup in a chilled julep cup. Gently press leaves against cup with back of spoon to release flavors. Pack cup tightly with crushed ice; pour bourbon over ice. Insert straw, place mint sprig directly next to straw, and serve immediately. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Blackberry Gin Fizz recipe by Martha Stewart
- 12 ounces blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces gin
- 15 mint leaves, torn, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups seltzer
- Puree berries and sugar in a food processor. Strain, and discard seeds.
- Put 1/3 cup puree, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 2 ounces gin, and 1/3 of the torn mint leaves into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake until cold. Pour into two 8-ounce glasses, and add 1/4 cup seltzer to each. Repeat twice. Garnish with berries and mint sprigs.